I’m really happy to visit schools and youth groups to run workshops. I can tailor them to the schools requirements depending on the age of the pupils, size of the class, interests etc. I always try to make the sessions as interactive as possible. Happy to discuss particular requirements so just let me know.
Examples of sessions run to date include:
- Year 6 – class of around 20 – how to develop a plot
- Year 10 – group of around 60 in the dinner hall – through small groups which involved input from everyone – the outline of a story, characters, genre, setting, start, end etc
- Year 7 and 8 – group of around 30 – taking the law into creative writing
- Year 7 and 8 – two sessions to around 20 pupils per session – writing Losing Agir
- 6th form – around 50 people – a career in the law
For further information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org